Questions About PD
Thank you for you question
Our local practice is to use Hypergel, a product with 20% sodium chloride; or you can try a recipe with salt and vinegar soaking.
Preparing Vinegar Solution :
- Prepare vinegar solution in a clean bottle.
- Add six (6) ounces (3/4 cup) boiled or bottled water.
- Add four (4) ounces (1/2 cup) white vinegar.
- Add two (2) teaspoons of table salt.
- Shake until dissolved.
- Pour into clean spray or squirt bottle.
- Date the bottle with the date prepared.
v NOTE: DO NOT store the vinegar solution for more than one week. Discard any unused portion at the end date and make a fresh solution