ISPD DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
ISPD (International Society for Peritoneal Dialysis) operative office is located at rue des Fabriques 1, B-1000 Brussels. ISPD is responsible for the processing of your personal data, via its website www.ispd.org.
ISPD processes data according to the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation – REGULATION (EU) 2016/679). We process data from the visitors and/or users for the following purposes:
- Executing and offering the services of ISPD;
- – Member administration;
- – Program and event registration;
- – Education and e-learning;
- – Grants and awards;
- – Scientific research;
- – Statistical research;
- – Evaluation of health care;
- – Library management;
- – Direct marketing;
- – Collecting funds;
- Management of requests for information;
- Improvement of the operation of ISPD and the website;
- To provide all other services you have requested;
- Compliance with applicable legislation.
As a user of ISPD.org, you always have the right to request access to – and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restrict the processing; as well as you have the right to object to processing, the right to data portability and the right to withdraw your consent at all times. Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any question related to the processing of your personal data.
Personal data can be transferred to following recipients:
- Processors that manage our membership;
- Processors that provide statistical research and analysis;
- Processors who provide hosting of this website and related databases;
- Processors who provide education and e-learning services;
- Processors who provide payment processing services;
- Companies associated with ISPD;
- ISPD publishing partners in order to send publications;
We never sell or transfer your data for third parties for commercial purposes.
More detailed information can be found on our Data Privacy statement.