- Print and/or online subscription to Peritoneal Dialysis International (PDI), the official journal of the International Society for Peritoneal Dialysis (ISPD).
- Print subscription: Includes 6 regular issues of PDI, and supplements, which vary in frequency from year to year.
- Online subscription: Includes access to full text of all archived and current issues of PDI. The full texts of all issues are fully searchable, and each article includes hyperlinks to Medline, Google Scholar, and the online full-text of many other frequently cited journals. Publish before print (PDI in Press) articles are available online to members as soon as they are approved by authors.
- Access to a members only section of the ISPD website.
- Receipt of the electronic newsletter of your regional chapter if available.
- Special registration rates for all ISPD Congresses, ISPD Chapter Meetings and the Annual Dialysis Conference (organized by the University of Missouri).
- Voting right in the General Meetings of the ISPD.
- Application for ISPD scholarship and research grants.
The ISPD membership year runs from 1 January through to 31 December each year. Membership orders received before 31 August will start in the current year, and the PDI subscription will start with the first issue from the current year. For orders received after 31 August, the membership and PDI subscription will start in the following year.