The ISPD Calendar of events compiles the most relevant events for PD professionals taking place all over the world. It includes the events organised by ISPD and the events that our society has endorsed.
To require the endorsement of one of your events, please follow these instructions.
Year Round Endorsed Educational Programs
The ISPD has endorsed two industry-supported educational programs, organised by two of our Corporate Members:
The Advanced Renal Education Program (AREP) Home Dialysis Workshops 2019 are organised by FMC. Information about dates, program and registration links are available on this LINK.
The Education and Training Programs in Africa and the Middle East are organised by Baxter. Information about dates, program and registration details are available on this LINK.
- This event has passed.
ISPD European PD University for Surgeons – Vienna, Austria (4 Dec 17)
December 4, 2017
For course information visit www.pdusurgeons.com
Click here to view the course flyer
COURSE TOPICS AND HANDS-ON LABORATORY EXPERIENCE INCLUDING:
- Peritoneal Dialysis as Renal Replacement Therapy
- Issues and Economics of Dialysis Therapies
- Preoperative Assessment, Planning and Preparation
- Catheter Implantation Techniques
- Surgical Salvage of Peritoneal Dialysis Catheters from infectious and Mechanical Complications
- Hands-On Laboratory Orientation Including Laparoscopic Technology
If you have additional questions, please contact Jennifer Heald at JHeald@npmeet.com